High Protein Anytime Granola
Yield: Approximately 12 servings
1 cup raw pumpkin seeds
1 cup raw sunflower seeds
1 cup almond meal (“Bob’s Red Mill” or Trader Joe’s)
2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
1 cup raw almonds, chopped
1 cup pecans, chopped
1 cup raw walnuts, chopped
4-5 teaspoons allspice
1/2 cup maple syrup or honey
1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
3. Stir in the wet ingredients. Mix well.
4. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread mixture in a single layer.
5. Bake for approximately 20 minutes. Mix about half way through.
6. Let cool for 10 minutes. Crumble and store in airtight container.