No Potato Salad (Paleo)
Yield: 6-8 servings
1 head of cauliflower, chopped into large florets
4 large eggs, hardboiled and chopped small
3 celery sticks, finely chopped
2 scallions, finely chopped
2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
1 tablespoon fresh dill, finely chopped
4 tablespoons mayonnaise (“Sir Kensington” is my favorite healthy non-GMO brand)
1 tablespoon dijon mustard
1 teaspoon sea salt
½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Fill a large pot with 2 inches water. Insert a steamer basket and fill with the cauliflower. Cover with lid and cook for approximately 10 minutes after the water comes to a boil. Cook until slightly tender. Be careful not to overcook, this will cause a mushy texture.
- Remove cauliflower and allow to cool completely. Chop lightly into smaller florets or bite size pieces.
- In a large bowl, add eggs, celery, scallions, parsley and dill.
- Add the chopped cauliflower, mayo and mustard. Combine well and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Chill in refrigerator for about 30 minutes before serving.