Yield: (2-4 servings)
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
4 large organic eggs
½ cup coconut milk
1 cup chopped vegetables of choice (onion, baby
spinach, bell peppers, mushrooms, zucchini)
2 tablespoons crumbled feta or goat cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In an ovenproof skillet, over medium heat, heat olive oil.
3. Sauté chopped vegetables of choice.
4. In a bowl, which eggs and milk together.
5. Pour egg mixture over vegetables.
6. Cook for 3-5 minutes on low to medium heat until edges start to form.
7. Transfer skillet to oven and bake for 6-7 minutes or until egg mixture is solid on top.
8. Flip out of pan onto a large plate and serve.