- 1 8 oz. package of tempeh
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil for frying
- Cut the tempeh diagonally into 4 triangles.
- Then slice each triangle in half horizontally to create a total of 8 thin pieces.
- For the marinade, in a small bowl, combine the tamari, maple syrup and garlic.
- Marinade tempeh for 30 minutes.
- In a medium skillet, heat oil and cook tempeh slices until well browned on both sides.
- Remove from skillet and serve.