Weight Loss Begins with a Mind Makeover
You’ve tried all the diet programs, you’re so sick and tired of starting over…AGAIN. You’re not alone. So many folks fall into that trap including me. Sure I’ve been a nutrition coach for 7 years, but for too many years I struggled with a quiet inner war with my body, yo-yo dieting, riding the emotional rollercoaster being “Good” and “Bad”, I was trapped in the “Diet Mindset” where all the focus was on the food and the working out.
We all tend to skip over the mindset piece, leaving it to “willpower” and “self control”. So I ask you, is your mindset sabotaging your weight loss efforts?
If so, I invite you to check out my upcoming 6 Week Pleasurable Weight Loss Group Coaching Program, Ignite Your Inner Healer. Together, with a supportive circle of like minded women just like you, I’ll share life changing tools and strategies to shift the Top 5 Mindset Obstacles to Sustainable Weight Loss:
- You’re Not Clear on Your “Why” – Everyone asks “How” did she lose weight. That’s the wrong question. The right question is “Why”. By asking that question, we get to the driving force behind major lifestyle change. Finding your “Why” means getting clear on your deepest heartfelt desires.
- You Put Your Needs Last – We are told from a very young age to avoid being selfish. We are taught to put others first often at the expense of our well being. But when it comes to reclaiming your health and making major lifestyle changes it is essential that you become selfish. How useful are you to your partner, family and friends if you are overweight, unhealthy and always tired?
- Seeking the Quick Fix – We spend so much of our time looking for that “quick fix” or “secret” magic bullet. But with ALL the popular diets, permanent, lifelong weight loss is seldom achieved. You need to commit to lifestyle change and habit transformation, which is a steady and gradual process rooted in self awareness and behavioral change.
- Negative Self Talk – How many times have you criticized yourself in the last 24 hours? When you got dressed this morning what did you say to the image in the mirror? Those constant blaming critical voices are undermining your self confidence and trust in yourself. Negative self talk increases cortisol levels, promotes fat storage, and also breeds anxiety, depression and unhealthy eating behaviors.
- All or Nothing Thinking – All-or-nothing thinking often means that anything less than ‘perfect’ is perceived as a failure. Can you relate to one or more of the following? “I eat really well during the week but I blow it on the weekend.””I feel guilty after I eat ‘bad’ food.” “Seeing a number on the scale that I don’t like makes me feel like I’ve failed.” “I feel like nothing I ever do is good enough.”
So if you’re ready to commit to making real changes to get the health and well being you deserve, this Program is going to be extremely valuable to you.
Dates: 1/10, 1/17, 1/24, 1/31, 2/7, 2/14
Time: 6:30pm – 8:30pm
Address: NJ Women’s Wellness Ctr 50 Chestnut Ridge Rd Montvale, NJ
Cost: $347 ($397 after Dec. 15th)